Current Awards : 2020-2021 Academic School Year
Due to these unprecedented times and our commitment to health and safety, we are offering a revised award program for our Registrants in encouraging commitment to education.
Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks.
General Regulations : 2020-2021 Academic School Year
- Calgary Registration for the 2019 – 2020 academic school year will be available to Grades 2 through 6 students attending a school within the City of Calgary, Alberta and registered with the Provincial government excluding Home Education.
- Participating students must attend schools with established and absolute means of recording student attendance, with a record made available to the Parent(s) or Guardian(s).
- School administration and staff must have the means to dismiss a student that poses a health or safety risk to themselves or others in attendance.
- Parent(s) or Guardian(s) are required to register and submit the verification of attendance within the provided deadlines.
- ‘Excused absences’, ‘sick leaves’, etc. do not constitute attendance as determined by the educational institute.
- Awards are not cumulative; only one Award and it’s value can be achieved per academic year.
- Awards and General Regulations are subject to change, and will be interpreted by the Perfect Attendance Foundation.
Past Awards and Regulations